These easy chocolate and coconut frozen yogurt snacks are my favorite treat. They are extremely simple to make and are a healthy snack! There are also only 3 main ingredients. Read along to see how to make this easy Greek yogurt treat!
First, you’ll need a silicone chocolate mold. You can find these at Wal-Mart or any craft store in the baking supplies section. I’ve linked several below that will work great for this recipe!
Shop Similar Silicone Chocolate Molds Here
How to make frozen yogurt snacks?
These frozen yogurt bites are so easy to make and require hardly any time to make. First, let’s start with the ingredients.
Coconut Greek Yogurt: I used the Too Good coconut flavored yogurt cup. You can find these at any dairy section in the grocery store.
Low Fat Cool Whip: Use the low fat. Less calories. I add this to the bites because it makes them not so rock hard when you try to bite into them.
Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup: Yes, Hershey’s makes a sugar free syrup and it’s 5 calories per tablespoon.
Sugar Free Chocolate Chips: Hershey’s also makes zero sugar chocolate chips. They are 60 calories per tablespoon.
Coconut Flakes: This can be optional, but I feel like they add a bit more flavor and texture to the bites.
Almond Slices: Again, this can be optional, but I also love the almonds in these bites. It reminds of eating a cold Almond Joy.
Next, you’ll simply mix all of the ingredients together. Then, you’ll spoon the mixture into a piping bag or a plastic sandwich bag.
Cut off one of the corners in the plastic bag. Then, pipe the mixture into each individual tray. make sure that you start at a bottom corner and work all the way around the sides.
Make sure that when you cut one of the corners off before you start piping, it has to be big enough for your chocolate chips and almonds to fit through.
One they are all piped into the mold, smooth off the top with the side of a spoon. Be sure and scrape in between each tray so that the bites don’t come our frozen together.
Freeze these snacks for at least 2 hours. Then, pop them out and enjoy!
Once they are frozen, I remove them from the molds and then store them in a freezer safe bag. These are literally so good. I always have them made in my freezer. They are so quick to grab on the go!
Healthy Frozen Yogurt Dessert Ideas
I love coming up with new recipe ideas. These healthy yogurt treats do not have to be made with only chocolate and coconut candy. The possibilities are endless. Make them with whatever flavors you would like!
Chocolate and Coconut Frozen Yogurt Snacks
- 1-2 Silicone Chocolate Molds
- Mixing Bowl
- Plastic Sandwich Bag
- 1 5 oz container Coconut Greek Yogurt (I used Too Good Coconut Yogurt)
- 2 tbsp Cool Whip Zero Sugar
- 1 tbsp Hershey's Zero Sugar Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tbsp Hershey's Zero Sugar Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Flakes Optional
- 1 tbsp Almond Slivers Optional
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl. Once all mixed together, spoon into a sandwich bag.
- Cut off one corner of the sandwich bag. Make sure that the chips and almond can fit through the hole you cut into the corner. Pipe into each individual mold. Scrap off excess from the sides of the mold and smooth off the tops. Be sure and scrap in between each individual mold on the tray, so that the snacks won't freeze together.
- Freeze flat for at least 2 hours. Pop each snack out, and store in a freezer bag. Enjoy!
Wait a second!
Did you try these frozen yogurt snacks? If so, what did you think? I’d love to hear from you. Please contact me here or in the comments below! Happy Cooking!